Trinity Arts Coffeehouse Competition
Submission Guidelines For Trinity Arts Coffee House
For all submissions, content should be appropriate to Trinity’s community guidelines.
To submit work, click here.
- Submit up to 3 stories, essays, scenes, or short plays of up to 8,000 words each.
- Use a standard 11-12pt font.
- Prepare a DOC or PDF file format.
- Submit up to 3 poems.
- Please use DOC or PDF file format.
- This category includes print, web, and mobile design.
- Submit up to 3 designs.
- All print designs must submitted at 150 DPI or higher PDF files.
- All web & mobile designs must be submitted as 72 DPI PDF files
- This category includes painting, drawing, sculpture, and mixed media.
- Submit up to 3 images.
- Images must be photographed and saved as high resolution (300PPI or higher) TIFF or JPEG files.
- Submit up to 3 photos.
- Images must be saved as high resolution (300PPI or higher) TIFF or JPEG files for submission.
- Submit up to 3 compositions or original music.
- Save them as either computer-generated scores in PDF (with an audio file if available) or as original recordings.
Film & Motion
- This category includes film, motion video, and animation.
- Submit up to 3 movies, saved as MPEG or MOV file.
- Films should be no longer than 15 minutes.
Freeform for Children Ages 17 and Under
- This category is for children aged 17 and under of TIU families.
- The submission can be a photograph or scan of original work, submitted as a TIFF, JPG, or PDF.
- The actual artwork must fit within the dimensions of 20″ x 20″ x 20″.
- Any media is allowed, such as legos, modeling clay, drawings, paintings, crafts, etc.